Sunday, July 24, 2011

I am done with you.

So I just got back from a Whole 9 nutrition seminar. It was a very informative day. It gave me a lot to think about. And although a lot of what I got today was very scientific and technical, here is a simplified explanation of what I am going to accomplish:


The equation of HEALTH:

HEALTH

(Equals)

RECOVERY - YOUR FOUNDATION - nutrition, active recovery, sleep

(Minus) -

TRAINING

(Minus) -

STRESSPSYCHOLOGICAL

So, if you do not benefit my health, or you subtract from my health, or you do nothing to enhance my health...

I AM DONE WITH YOU.

Further explanation to follow.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to hearing about this one. We did the Whole 9 Challenge at CrossFit The Club. Very successful but plenty of bitching and moaning for the first 2 weeks. After that people started to feel the affects of clean eating and eventually they came around.

    ReplyDelete